Green Dales Public School has always laid great emphasis on inculcating reading habits among children during their formative years.
SENIOR SCHOOL LIBRARY
- The senior library is well stocked and fully air conditioned. It features over 8000 books and over 10 journals. There is an enriched reference section and
a variety of books are available on career counseling, self- motivation, English and Hindi fiction, sports, hobbies, and education.
- The library is well equipped with internet enabled workstations.
- Students are encouraged to be avid readers and their reviews are posted online in the library blog Readerville.
The Class Library is well-stocked with about 350-400 books comprising of fiction as well as non fiction. Students also enjoy the stories through audio
- It is well equipped to stimulate and inspire the young minds by satisfying their curiosity and enhancing their knowledge through exciting and informative
books and magazines such as Children's Digest, Children's World, Wisdom and Magic Pot etc.
- Physics Lab, Biology Lab, Computer Lab, Maths Lab & Chemistry Lab
All the Science Laboratories are well-equipped with the latest equipment for conducting experiments to give students extensive practical experience.
The School Playground is an expanse of 2 acres. It has been divided into blocks for various sports activities. These are as follows :
Cricket Pitch and Ground
A separate playing area with swings installed for the tiny tots.
The school uses buses with GPS and CCTV installed.
The buses are driven by experienced drivers and manned by reliable conductors.
For safety reason, every bus-route has a teacher accompanying students in the bus.