Green Dales Public School aims to develop in each of our students a desire for lifelong learning so that they become valuable members
of society. The school places a high emphasis on teaching the students how to live with others and we encourage creativity and endorse
the philosophy of “considering the feelings of others at all times.”
The school is committed to providing the highest quality education for all in an environment that cares for our students, staff and parents.
This commitment is demonstrated by encouraging students to:
- Reach their full academic, social and physical potential in a fair, positive and consistent environment.
- Display a commitment to improving their learning outcomes.
- Develop a sense of self-discipline in their work and their play.
- Respect the rights of other students, staff and visitors.
- Provide equal opportunity for all members of the school community.
- Develop in students, qualities and life skills such as responsibility, communication, independence, inquiring minds, problem solving, team skills and creativity.
- Prepare students for their next stages of learning by building on their strengths and experiences.
Honesty: to tell the truth and own up to things in a mature manner. Being honest means you display positive attributes such as integrity, truthfulness, straightforwardness, including straightforwardness of conduct, along with the absence of lying, cheating, theft, etc. Furthermore, honesty means being trustworthy, loyal, fair, and sincere.